Here are some of our most frequently asked questions when it comes to renting a house with Open House Morley. If you don’t find the answer you are looking for you can contact us here or call us on 0113 436 4360
Yes, there is an administration fee of £125 inc VAT per occupant aged 18 or over and £60 inc VAT for a guarantor.
We take every case on its own merits and in this instance it may be possible to have a guarantor. Ultimately it will be down to the landlords discretion so we would encourage you to be up front about anything you feel may be an issue prior to paying your administration fees as these are non-refundable.
We are registered with DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme) and within 14 days of paying your deposit you will be provided with details of how the deposit is being protected including:
- The contact details of the tenancy deposit scheme
- The contact details of the landlord
- How to apply for the release of the deposit
- Information explaining the purpose of the deposit
- What to do if there is a dispute about the deposit
Tenants have a responsibility to return the property in the same condition they took it on.